I offer a range of classes, as well as semi-private/small group sessions and individual movement instruction in the Greater Lansing Area of Michigan. I’m also available for video sessions online (via Skype, Messenger Video or Google Hangouts).
Visit my Facebook Page for the most up to date listing of local classes available.
Instruction is available in:
SharQui BellyDance Fitness
Yoga (Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa, Gentle Flow, Pre/Post Natal)
Pre and Post Natal Exercise (Oh! Baby Certified)
Yoga-Dance Fusion (Modern, Belly Dance, Ballet, Pilates, and Yoga)
Trance Dance/Ecstatic Dance
Meditation, Breathwork and Shamanic Journeying
I also offer the following workshops:
Reiki 1, 2 and 3 (These are non-movement, healing modality & wellness workshops.)
Emerge!: A Healing Journey through Dance and Ceremony (coming soon!)
Private Sessions (1 on 1** session)
- 60 minute session held at Woke Studio – $60
- 60 minute session held onsite at location provided by client – $65 (plus travel if outside of Lansing or Perry area)
Online Video Private Lessons (offered over Skype, Messenger or Google Hangouts)
- 30 minute session – $30
- 60 minute session – $55
Semi-Private Sessions (between 2 and 4 students)
- 60 minute session held at Woke Studio – $120 divided among students
- 60 minute session held onsite within Lansing or Perry – $140
- 90 minute session held at Woke Studio – $180 divided among students
- 90 minute session held onsite within Lansing or Perry – $200
Private Class Session (5 or more students)
- Prices vary depending on whether workshop or ongoing class, number of students, and venue.
- Ongoing classes held at Woke Studios – $10 – 15 per student per class
- Contact me with your class idea, and I’ll be happy to give you a price quote.
**1 on 1 sessions mean that I will be applying my focus to an individual for the duration of our time together, but at no point will you ever need to be alone with me, should that make you uncomfortable. If you are in need of another person’s presence during our session for your emotional or physical well-being- whether they are a friend, spouse, caregiver, etc. – I understand and I welcome them as part of your journey. I ask that you just tell me ahead of time whenever possible.