I offer a range of classes, as well as semi-private/small group sessions and individual movement instruction in the Greater Lansing Area of Michigan. I’m also available for video sessions online (via Skype, Messenger Video or Google Hangouts).
Visit my Facebook Page for the most up to date listing of local classes available.
Instruction is available in:
SharQui BellyDance Fitness
Tribal Fusion Bellydance Technique
Yoga (Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa, Gentle Flow, Pre/Post Natal)
Yoga-Dance Fusion (Modern, Belly Dance, Ballet, Pilates, and Yoga)
Trance Dance/Ecstatic Dance
Meditation, Breathwork and Shamanic Journeying
Barre and Barre Fusion Fitness (Belly and Barre, Jazz Barre, Yoga Barre, etc.)
I also offer the following workshops:
Reiki 1, 2, ART and Master (These are non-movement, healing modality & wellness workshops.)
Private Class Sessions (1 on 1** session)
- 60 minute session held at Joyful Sole Dance Studio in Perry – $40
- 60 minute session held onsite at location provided by client – $55 (plus travel if outside of Lansing or Perry area)
Online Video Private Lessons (offered over Skype, Messenger or Google Hangouts)
- 30 minute session – $30
- 60 minute session – $60
Semi-Private Sessions (between 2 and 4 students)
- 60 minute session held at Joyful Sole Dance Studio – $75 divided among students
- 60 minute session held onsite within Lansing or Perry – $90
- 90 minute session held at Joyful Sole Dance Studio – $100 divided among students
- 90 minute session held onsite within Lansing or Perry – $120
Private Class Session (5 or more students)
- Prices vary depending on whether workshop or ongoing class, number of students, and venue.
- Ongoing classes currently held at Joyful Sole Dance Studio in Perry, Michigan
- Contact me with your class idea, and I’ll be happy to discuss our options to make it happen!
**1 on 1 sessions mean that I will be applying my focus to an individual for the duration of our time together, but at no point will you ever need to be alone with me, should that make you uncomfortable. If you are in need of another person’s presence during our session for your emotional or physical well-being- whether they are a friend, spouse, caregiver, etc. – I understand and I welcome them as part of your journey. I ask that you just tell me ahead of time whenever possible.